Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd. (MC)
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. engages in the production and sale of electronic and electric products for consumer, business, and industrial uses. It operates in six segments: Audiovisual and Computer Products (AVC) Networks, Home Appliances, Components and Devices, MEW and PanaHome, JVC, and Other.
Matsushita produces electronic products under a variety of names, including:
* Panasonic (home appliances for the overseas market, personal electronics, audio/video equipment, microchips, automotive components)
* National (home appliances for the Japanese market)
* Nais (components for automated systems—replaced by Panasonic in 2004)
* Quasar (lower-priced televisions, video equipment and appliances in the North American market—being phased out)
* Technics (audio equipment)
* Ramsa (professional audio equipment)
* Rasonic (as of 1994, home appliances for the Chinese market).
5 yr Growth looks good to mean, Div/Yld, and the options all look like this could be a pretty nice stock to play.