Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Bullets


When the market trend challenges their beliefs, what do we hear from market "experts"?

I am not wrong; most people are just too stupid to understand what's going on.

My arguments are really good. It's only a matter of time until I'm right. (I am not wrong, just early.)

I never guaranteed that what I predicted would happen. I just said it probably would based on history.

If the Plunge Protection Team (or hedge funds or big brokers) hadn't manipulated the market, I would have been right.

I may be wrong on a lot of little things, but I'm right on the big ones.

I was wrong (thank goodness), but following my advice didn't cost that much. If I'd been right, and you didn't follow my advice, you'd be wiped out.

What I said in public may have looked wrong, but what I privately told clients was dead-on.

How could I be wrong if I'm so rich and famous?


What will Crude oil do? And what kind of effect will it have on the market?
Before Friday, crude oil had not traded above $60 a barrel on the Nymex since Jan. 3, the first trading day of the year.

Broadcom Calling a Come Back (BRCM, 33.67)

MasterCard Inc., the world's largest credit-card brand, said Friday its fourth-quarter profit topped Wall Street expectations as strong consumer spending boosted transactions.

Lastly, when is StockLemon going update?

No comments: