Are You A Stockaholic?
Today's society gives special recognition to alcoholics, sexaholics, binge-aholics, shopaholics, chocaholics and other "-aholics". What about stockaholics? Stockaholics are people who are overly obsessive about their stock market investments.
As approximately 50% of U.S. households directly or indirectly invest in the stock market, it is likely that there already exists a goodly number of undiagnosed stockaholics.
Are you a stockaholic?
To find out if you are a stockaholic answer Yes or No to the 10 short questions below ...
1. do you check your stocks every day?
2. are you depressed on weekends, because the market is not open?
3. do you hate to go away on vacation because you will be out of touch with the market?
4. do you subscribe to more than 3 financial publications?
5. do you dream about stocks?
6. do you daydream about making a killing in the stock market?
7. do you think your stock broker is your best friend?
8. have you tried different stock market strategies, only to find out they didn't work?
9. do you wish you could consistently beat the market?
10. do you wish you could make more money in the stock market?
If you answered yes to all or most of the questions you are a stockaholic ... or a very good investor. If stocks are interfering with your ability to enjoy life ... or if you are not making enough money in the stock market ... get help.
About the Author
Alan Korber is a stockaholic and a very good investor. He is also the creator and publisher of the successful Korber Strategy, a simple easy-to-understand stock market investment strategy that can pinpoint stocks likely to go up 50%-100% in the next 12 months. His website is http://akorber.com